I hit a new record on the leg press, 22 x 45 lb plates! That’s 990 lbs. Apparently the top part weights 103 lbs without any weight on it. So I’m at 990 + 103 = 1093 lbs. That’s my personal best and I did it for 8 reps. Again before you go, “Uh shut up about your workouts”, please know why I do this. I do it for my own accountability and my own motivation.
How’d your workout go today?
- Tri-set bent over one arm cable, standing one arm cable, forward one arm cable
- Rope pulls through the legs forward
- Should presses
- Leg Press, (1,003 lbs)
- Leg extensions
- Leg curls
- Tri-set for calves on leg press machine
- Behind the back olympic bar curls
- 3 x 25 Ab machine crunches
- 3 x 25 Side bends with 45 lb plate
What did you do today? Did you post it in your blog yet?