This was a long workout. Took about 2 hours to complete and man was it ever hot in there. I think being almost summer the air conditioner doesn’t quite kick on yet. It’s good for weight loss though, lots of sweat. Wednesdays are typically still kinda busy, but it’s bearable after 10:30 am. Most tend to leave by then and the place gets empty. Nothing worse then waiting forever for a bench or bar or machine!
Tonight I play baseball, I think it’s our 5th game and that’s always a good time. We’re in a rec league but some of teams are full of a-holes. Makes it more interesting and satisfying when you spank them!
Here’s what I did today.
- Curly bar curls (drop sets)
- Bent over one arm concentration curls
- Olympic Bar 21’s
- Standing one arm cable curls
- Reverse grip chin up followed by close grip cable pulldown to finish any set I couldn’t do the full chin ups for
- Cable pull downs (Superset with Cable rows)
- Cable rows
- Forearm curls with bar
- 3 x 25 straight bar rotations with 65 lb bar
- 3 x 25 side ab crunches on mat
- 3 x 25 straight leg raises on mat
What did you do today? Did you post it in your blog yet?