Today I did two workouts, my weights and cardio in one day. I think I felt a little twinge in my right ankle, (the tendon), but nothing major. It’s flared up before in the past.
The only real change to my leg workout was I did leg presses with one leg at a time this time. I thought I’d mix it up. If I had more time I would have done the two legged jump up things too, (not sure of the name of them.
Anyhow, here’s my workout:
- Tri-set bent over one arm cable, standing one arm cable, forward one arm cable
- Rope pulls through the legs forward
- Should presses
- Leg Press, (One leg at a time)
- Leg extensions
- Leg curls
- Tri-set for calves on leg press machine
- Behind the back olympic bar curls
- 3 x 25 Ab machine crunches
- 3 x 25 Side bends with 45 lb plate
Then I did 30 minutes on the recline bike for fun. You plug your headphones in and can watch tv on those things.
What did you do today? Did you post it in your blog yet?