Another multi day update. I did double workouts for the past two as I was very busy and couldn’t squeeze in my cardio during the day so I did 30 minutes on the bike after each of the past two workouts. It takes a lot longer but it works well! One thing I did is increase the resistance on the bike to make my 30 minutes more effective. I used to set it at 5 for the “effort” setting but set it at 10 for the last two. I burned TWICE as many calories with this simple adjustment.
Here’s my workouts:
Wednesday July 10th, 2013
- Olmypic bar drop sets, 315 lbs for 2 reps then drop 2 45 lb plates off and do 6 more reps
- Cable flys
- Incline bench presses
- Cable pull overs
- Incline bench straight bar cable extensions
- Rope pulls overhead with cable
- Reverse cable one arm extensions
- Forearm reverse curls with bar
- 3 x 25 straight bar rotations
- 3 x 25 one side crunches on mat, (both sides got 3 x 25)
- 3 x 25 straight leg raises on mat
I also did 30 minutes cardio on the bike and played baseball that night in my league. We lost but the team who beat us won the league last year, they’re really good!
Thursday July 11th, 2013
Today was a day of rest, I was kind sore and tired from my double workout the day before so rest is VITAL to growing and staying healthy.
Friday July 12th, 2013
- Curly bar curls (drop sets)
- Bent over one arm concentration curls
- Olympic Bar 21’s
- Preacher curls
- Reverse grip chin up followed by close grip cable pulldown to finish any set I couldn’t do the full chin ups for
- Cable pull downs (Superset with Cable rows)
- Cable rows
- Forearm curls with bar
- 3 x 25 ab machine crunches
- 3 x 25 side bends with 45 lb plate
I also did 30 minutes cardio on the bike.
Did you workout today? If you didn’t why not!?!?!