Well unlike triceps, I love doing biceps! This is one of my favorite workouts although it tends to take just shy of 2 hours now. I really enjoy the bicep part and my arms are dead tired by the time I get to my back exercises, (which require arm usage of course!).
Last night I played basketball for cardio, it was a good game, had about 8 offensive rebounds! We won and it’s the finals so one more win and we won our league.
Here’s what I did today.
- Curly bar curls (drop sets)
- Bent over one arm concentration curls
- Olympic Bar 21’s
- Standing one arm cable curls
- Reverse grip chin up followed by close grip cable pulldown to finish any set I couldn’t do the full chin ups for
- Cable pull downs (Superset with Cable rows)
- Cable rows
- Forearm curls with bar
- 3 x 25 ab machine crunches
- 3 x 25 side bends with 45 lb plate
What did you do today? Did you post it in your blog yet?