So Wednesday we played baseball. We won 32 to 23 or something like that. It was good but there was one guy on the other team who was a complete douchebag. He kept chirping us the whole game and had severe “little man” complex. At the end of the game he wouldn’t even shake hands. Oh well. My team is all over 35 pretty much so when we slaughter 20+ year olds they get very pissy. Anyhow, I rolled my ankle in left field and didn’t run on Thursday because of it.
However, today I did legs and shoulders then did 30 minutes on the bike. My ankle is about 95% at the moment. It wasn’t a bad roll, I’ve had way worse back in the day.
Here’s my workout:
- Tri-set bent over one arm cable, standing one arm cable, forward one arm cable
- Rope pulls through the legs forward
- Should presses
- Leg Press, (1,003 lbs)
- Leg extensions
- Leg curls
- Tri-set for calves on leg press machine
- Behind the back olympic bar curls
- 3 x 25 straight bar rotations
- 3 x 25 one side crunches on mat, (both sides got 3 x 25)
- 3 x 25 straight leg raises on mat
What did you do today?