This morning was back & biceps day at the gym. It’s neat how the gym just seems to empty out around 10:30 am. All the people who come in the morning for an early workout are gone and the noon crowd hasn’t got there yet. It’s very quiet during this period. But that’s all good!
I’m playing my first baseball game of the season tonight, so that’ll be my cardio. (Not that there’s an enormous amount of cardio involved with baseball, but still.)
Here’s my workout today:
- Curly bar curls (drop sets)
- Bent over one arm concentration curls
- Olympic Bar 21’s
- Standing one arm cable curls
- Reverse grip chin up followed by close grip cable pulldown to finish any set I couldn’t do the full chin ups for
- Cable pull downs (Superset with Cable rows)
- Cable rows
- Forearm curls with bar
- 3 x 25 ab machine crunches
- 3 x 25 side bends with 45 lb plate
What did you do today? Did you post it in your blog yet?