Today was back & biceps at the gym. Took just under 2 hours and it was really hot in there. I meant to tell you in the last post but a guy was trying to squats on Monday with WAY TOO MUCH WEIGHT. He had 4 45 lb plates on each side, got under it and BOOM they hit the saftey rack. He dropped like a rock. The whole gym stopped and looked because we though the kid was dead. Good thing he was very flexible because the safety rack was only about 2 feet off the ground. He was super embarassed but he shouldn’t have even attempted that kind of weight imho.
Tonight I also play volleyball so that’ll be my cardio, (although volleyball is not 100% cardio, it’s a good workout nonetheless). So today was a double workout day I guess!
Here’s what I did today.
- Curly bar curls (drop sets)
- Bent over one arm concentration curls
- Olympic Bar 21’s
- Standing one arm cable curls
- Reverse grip chin up followed by close grip cable pulldown to finish any set I couldn’t do the full chin ups for
- Cable pull downs (Superset with Cable rows)
- Cable rows
- Forearm curls with bar
- 3 x 25 ab machine crunches
- 3 x 25 side bends with 45 lb plate
What did you do today? Did you post it in your blog yet?