I did chest and triceps today. The workout seemed to fly by even though the gym was PACKED. There is nothing worse then waiting forever for a machine or bench or cables. UHHHHH!!! I’m not sold on the value of the sidebends yet. I think the rotations I was doing before were getting better results. But it’s a totally different exercise and targets a different area I guess.
I did incline bench on the smith machine today as the only real change and bench dips with a 90 lb dumbell on my lap for triceps. Mixing it up makes it more interesting and I think your mucles do get used to a workout.
Anyhow, here’s my workout:
- Olmypic bar drop sets, 315 lbs for 2 reps then drop 2 45 lb plates off and do 6 more reps
- Cable flys
- Incline smith bench presses
- Cable pull overs
- Incline bench straight bar cable extensions
- Bench Dips with 90 lb dumbell on lap
- Reverse cable one arm extensions
- Forearm reverse curls with bar
- 3 x 25 ab machine crunches
- 3 x 25 side bends with 45 lb plate
What did you do today? Did you post it in your blog yet?