I forgot to post this yesterday but I did do shoulders and legs. Shoulders are probably my favorite body part to workout. Not sure why but I enjoy doing them. Back when I was younger I never did legs. I paid for that as my knees went bad later in life and I had chicken legs big time. Now I don’t have huge legs at all but they’re not of the chicken variety. Lastly I’ve almost got the tracking system down and am very excited to unveil it.
Here’s my workout:
- Tri-set bent over one arm cable, standing one arm cable, forward one arm cable
- Rope pulls through the legs forward
- Should presses
- Leg Press, (1,003 lbs)
- Leg extensions
- Leg curls
- Tri-set for calves on leg press machine
- Behind the back olympic bar curls
- 3 x 25 Ab machine crunches
- 3 x 25 Side bends with 45 lb plate
What did you do today? Did you post it in your blog yet?