When you’re sick, working out and running is not fun. I caught some flu/cold bug that all my kids have and it has knocked me out for the past couple days. So today I’m heading back to the gym to do my shoulder and leg workout, plus do 30 minutes on the bike to make up for my missed days. I did play basketball on Thursday night but only played about 50% of the game due to illness. We lose 54-50 and have one game left now. Working out or doing anything when sick is not fun.
I do feel better after sweating it out though. I wish I had one of those steam showers or a sauna right now, I’d be in there sweating this stuff out of my system. I heard it works well and I believe it.
Anyhow, here’s the leg and should workout I’m going to be doing in about an hour at the gym:
- Tri-set bent over one arm cable, standing one arm cable, forward one arm cable
- Rope pulls through the legs forward
- Should presses
- Leg Press, (1,003 lbs)
- Leg extensions
- Leg curls
- Tri-set for calves on leg press machine
- Behind the back olympic bar curls
- 3 x 25 Ab machine crunches
- 3 x 25 Side bends with 45 lb plate
What did you do today? Did you post it in your blog yet?